Friday 11 March 2011

Tracy's Birthday Blog Hop!!!!!!!

Today I'm taking part in a special blog hop in aid of a very special person's birthday - Tracy Jackson. For those of you that don't know Tracy, she was one of the founders of the Southern Girls Challenge which I'm on the DT for (amongst other things - there are people from 3 different design teams taking part in this hop!!) Behind the scenes at SGC, everyone on the DT is part of a wonderful, fun, supportive team and I'm hugely thankful to Tracy (and Lou, hun - not forgetting you!! And of course, the rest of my DT girlies!!)
You should've arrived here from Paula-Kay - http://digidesignsbypk.blogspot.com, if you didn't please go back and start at the beginning, which is Michelle's blog – http://wannastamp.blogspot.com Make sure you visit everyone taking part in the hop cos some of them are offering candy!!!!!!!
Now, the most important part of this hop is that you pop over to Tracy's blog http://www.stampingseasons.blogspot.com and leave her some birthday wishes and tell her that Marie sent you, so that she knows that this hop is going on in her honour and who's taking part. 
Here's my card:
I've used a gorgeous LOTV image, watercoloured with distress inks. All the papers are from October Afternoon. What d'you think? Don't forget to say 'Happy Birthday' to Tracy. The next stop on the hop is Dee - http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/ 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for popping by.....xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. Love your card the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie that is so cute. Happy Birtday Tracy.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 little guys are just too stinkin cute - and Happy Birthday Tracy - enjoy your special hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. They look like true little friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie gorgeous card the image is lush hun & I love the layout & papers....its fabulous.
    My phone has just arrived so I'm gonna try have time for a play if not it will have to wait til later. I nearly got an I-phone hun but really liked my sons phone lol. Usually I'm a big Samsung fan but a change is as good as a rest they say lol. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable image and that paper is perfectfor a male card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet. Love those LOTV images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and of course, your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She will love it! A lovely card for a lovely lady. I'm off to wish Tracey the best birthday ever! Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and fab colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card and a fab image, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are amazing! I am honoured to know every one of you lovley ladies. You have made such a stunning card.
    xox
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! That image is adorable and I love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love that image Marie,your card is just fab! It was great fun joining you and all of other talented girlies in in the hop,glad Tracy liked it :) Have a great weekend,Julie.x
    (Thanks for all the advice to a novice blog hopper)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet! Love the image and fab papers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet little card! It's absolutely adorable. :)

    ~Wendy Hawkinson
    www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great image Marie and you know how I love strong colours! Looks great.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful papers and the most ad=orable LOTV image well done I love it! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwww, you are a sweetie! Trace is totally shocked and stoked about the bloghop, I had a phonecall this morning, she knew there must have been something going on as I have apparently been avoiding her all week. She may be right as I can't keep a secret from her.lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love these little guys! Love the papers you chose to use, they really complement the image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous card marie.i love the lotv image and great papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marie, I love the backing papers and the darling little best friends, which you have so beautifully colored. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous card and I love how you have coloured the image. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a super fun card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute card but what is BFFS? Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your backing papers and the image is so cute. Love it. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a great card for a boy, I love the colours and image you have used.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, Ah what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT and Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...