Thursday 10 March 2011

Another Simply Sassy

Here's my third and last post for today! I won't chat long because it's for Friday Sketchers and the deadline's in about 2 minutes!! Nothing like cutting it fine, eh!?! Here it is:



I've used a Simply Sassy watercoloured with distress inks and some freebie papers from a magazine. I hope you like it. I think it's my fave of the Simply Sassy girl's that I've done so far - what d'you think? Hope you've had a wonderful day? I'm off to link this card and then finish watching the rest of American Idol! See you tomorrow for something fun!!

2 comments:

  1. fantastic card marie.love the sassy image and your colour combo and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie. I love this color combo!
    What IS that scalloped shape in the background? I love the cut-out swirls... so pretty!
    I'm rooting for Pia (her voice brings tears to my eyes), but Casey is a close second (what he did with that Joe Cocker song was FANTASTIC!!) (-:
    I think the judges really picked out a good bunch this year! Best in a few years, I think! (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...