Wednesday 9 March 2011

Happy Hump Day!!

I've heard other people say that and it always makes me laugh! Here's another card using another one of the wonderful Simply Sassy girls and it's one of the newer ones this time:





I've watercoloured her with distress inks and then cut her out. I saw the shape of this card and followed the directions for it on someone else's blog and I'm so very sorry but I've lost the link so I can't give them credit but if anyone knows who it is, please let me know and I'll add it in. The pink stripy paper is from Magnolia and the glittery brads that I've used as drawer knobs are from Papermania. When I initially made this card, it was meant to look as if she was sitting at her dresser but when it was finished and I saw how big the drawers look compared to her, I think it's got more of an 'Alice in Wonderland' feel to it now - what d'you think?
I didn't actually make it for any challenges but I've had a look around on Feline Playful and it fits into the following:
I'd really love it if you'd leave me a comment, I've not had many on my last couple of cards (but I hugely appreciate those ones that I have got!) and I'm feeling a bit unloved. Anyways, I'll be back again tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. So cute! I love watercoloring with distress ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie I'm so sorry I did not comment on your last card hun I only managed do a little bit of hopping yesterday cus of Natty being so poorly but I will go look at it still after this one shug. This is my fave of all your cards I have this stamp not inked yet isn't that a surprise lol. Anyway this I love I think its a fab design & a fab idea it really is gorgeous. I love colouring with DI's I love the look of it tho I dont do it often lol. You really have done her proud here shug. I loves ya loads hunni e-mail me anytime if you are feeling unloved hun cus no-one should ever feel like that. MMWAH sending you kisses & big huge hugs.
    Thank you sooooo much for your comments about Natty they really do mean so much shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i`m still here to comment hun.my blog visitors have been a lot lower too :S
    love your card marie.the shape is fab and i really love your clever design.gorgeous new sassy and your colours are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww hun, you're never unloved! This is a fabulous stepper card and I love those drawers!! Just fabulous. Big, big Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie, your card is gorgeous, love the cute image. I got the unit from storage 4 crafts. It will house 12x 12's. I must add the link to my post later!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie,I have no idea what they mean by Hump Day????? LOL I took a quick look at Sassy and thought she was sitting on the loo :? Great card though,I love how you've created the chest of drawers. Things do seem a bit quiet in blog land at the mo,I've not been getting so many comments either.Have a great evening,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely! Love the pink stripey toothpaste wallpaper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazingly brilliant card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. really lovely card!! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just as cute as it can be! Love the pinks! Feels so girly and fun and sweet! Perfect for the Clear as Mud challenge - toothbrush!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges! This earns you entry in the April 1st $25.00 gift certificate drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your drawers!!:):)...what a creative idea!!...Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting:) I think your cards are too sweet!:):)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...