Thursday 10 March 2011

Beauty and Brains

Afternoon and it's my second post of the day!! Today, The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring Charisma Cardz who's challenge this week is 'Easel cards' and here's mine:



I've used Princess Jennifer Latte Vanity, which I've coloured with prisma colour pencils blended with sansodor - I do love the effect that this gives, it's worth taking the extra time sometimes. I've used a Craftwork Cards scalloped card as a base and the papers and stickers/chipboard embellie are all from DCWV. I've finally got around to using my classic frame nestie and the ribbon is from my stash. I think that's about it (let me know if I've missed anything!)
Hope you like this one too! I'm off to watch Coach Trip - it's been really kicking off on there the last couple of days - I love it, hee, hee!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. lovely card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card hun - love the image and all the colours are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Marie! love the image and gorgeous shaped easel card ~ it's beautiful hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super easel card and I love the frame you have used - great ribbon too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card I love the frame its fab & I love easel cards anyway they are my fave lol. Love your card in the post below as well hun I'm trying play catch up lol. I so agree with you about Emma's shop I'm thinking of just giving her my paypal password I'm there that much lol...but she has so much choice there I could spend a fortune lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just FAB! Love the frame die and you found the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed Coach party tonight :( Lovely card Marie,those papers go well with image,you've inspired me to make another easel,haven't done one for a while. Have a good evening,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card marie.i love the fabulous image and shape and really pretty colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely easel card, and a great image, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I love how the image looks like it's in a mirror!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card - it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...