Tuesday 8 March 2011

Are you feeling hoppy?

It's a lovely Spring day here in London - cold - but I don't mind that so much when it's all bright and sunshiney!! There's a new challenge today over at Scrap Creations and this week, instead of Going Grey, we're Going Green!!! I've got a real thing at the moment about making fun, children's cards and here's mine:


I've used the adorable 'Elvin the Toad' from Digital Delights who's our sponsor this week and I've coloured him with promarkers. The papers are freebies from a magazine this week but they're from Craftwork Cards. I've basically stuck a square of stripey paper onto the back of the spotty paper and then cut into it. I coloured the base card with a promarker and then mounted the papers onto the card. Then I made some paper springs and attached them to the back of a cut out Elvin, used foam pads to hold the triangles opened up and then stuck 'boingy' Elvin in the middle!! I also used a computer generated sentiment.
There's a surprising amount of 'Green' challenges going on this week, so I'm also entering my card into the following: The Corrosive Challenge Blog - challenge #106, Creative Inspirations Paint, Easy Craft Projects - challenge #33 and Card Makin' Mamas - challenge #16.
Hope you like my card - or it at least raises a smile! I hope you'll join in and I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment. Bye for now.......x

9 comments:

  1. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Marie, it certainly does make you feel hoppy! its gorgeous.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This froggie is so cute... wish they looked as cute in real life, too! Lol.
    Nice, clean and uncluttered card... love it!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute froggie Marie! love the dp's and fantastic layout too hun ~ me likes alot :o)

    yep it's been gorgeous here in essex too ~ but a tad chilly brrrr.........

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic fun card marie.i love the frog and how you have framed him.great colours and paper too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this certainly made me smile sweetie this is awesome I love the boingy frog lol & the papers go perfectly. Its excellent I must have a go at one of these.....do you my list of things to make gets longer & longer but yet I dont seem to be ticking anything off....I would a full week of crafting wouldn't that be nice lol.
    Take care shug.

    Lotsa huggles Vicky xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet frog. Definitely goin' green. Thanks for sharing you card with Creative Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am SO going to C.A.S.E. this!!
    I LOVE the "boingy" frog and the clean, simple lines of this!
    If you check in on my blog, don't be surprised to see something like this in the next few days! (-:
    LOVE IT!!!!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...