Sunday 27 March 2011

Doggy Beer

Blimey, sorry - me again!! Just a quick one cos I've made something for the Cards for Men sketch challenge and I've just realised that the deadline is in a couple of hours......so, here's my card:
I'm a recent convert to Digistamp Boutique having seen their images used around blog land, I've finally succumbed, so this image is one of theirs - coloured with promarkers, with a bit of glossy accents on the beer glass. The papers are Wild Rose Studio, the sentiment stamp is Papermania and I've added a bit of card candy.
And that's it - I promise to leave you in peace now to enjoy the rest of your evening - and the end of the Dancing on Ice final!! I won't be back again....well, not til the morning at any rate (mwah, ha, ha....!)

9 comments:

  1. This is brilliant hun - I love that image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card Marie!! Looks so sweet!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute. I chuckled when I saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is super cute..thanks for taking part in this months comp over at DSB
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I'm playing catch up hunni I hate missing any of your cards & this is an awesome one you know those cards that make you smile as soon as you see them well this is one of them, it would cheer anyone up this would. Its fabulous I love the papers & the doggy is a cutie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fab creation. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at DigiStamp Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the March monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...