Thursday 10 March 2011

Butterfly, butterfly, fly away.........

Hello there everyone! Just a quick post from me this morning......There's a new challenge starting today at Delightful Challenges and this week we wanna see some butterflies on your project. Now being as butterflies are my absolute favourite thing in the world, I was lovin' this challenge!! Here's my card:


I've used 'Briley' on my card, such an adorable image - perfect for little girl's cards and can be coloured in, in so many different ways. All of the papers are by Whiff of Joy, which I ordered from Crafty Emma's Store and I have to give credit where credit's due, I had fab service from Emma and the great thing about this store is the 'coming soon' section where you can pre-order things before they're released, which is wonderful for someone like me who has no patience LOL!!!! Back to my card - I've added a butterfly border cut with my EK Success punch and then used the 'waste bits' which are actually cute butterfly shapes and stuck them around my card. Hope you like it! Have a fabby Thursday - it's almost the weekend. I'll be back soon with another card.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable image Marie and a fantastic card! Love those butterflies and the warm spring colors. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie this is such a sweet card so cute and your butterflies are beautiful
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet that is Marie, love your soft card and the butterflies are so cute... I love the image as well.

    Stay well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie - an adorable card, love those little butterflies. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Marie! sweet image and I'm loving all the wee butterflies hun :o)

    Yep nearly the weekend ~ woohoo.............

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card marie.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours and butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card, Marie. Love the adorable image with your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...