Sunday 27 March 2011

Oh, to be a teenager again....

Yep, back again! I was very honoured to be asked to be Guest Designer over at PaperWorks Co. Blog this week, which every Sunday is a sketch challenge. Here's my card:
I'd been asked by a family member to make a card for her Grand daughter, so thought I'd 'kill two birds with one stone', so to speak! All the papers are Basic Grey Hopscotch and I've used a stamp from The Greeting Farm, one of the new Creepin' Crew ones, which I think are perfect for teens! I used nesties and my cuttlebug for the oval mat in the middle and then cut the number out with my Slice. The sentiment is from a Kanban kit that I nicked!! Ohh, just realised how that sounded - I meant I nicked the sentiment out of the kit that I had, not that I nicked the whole kit, am not a tea leaf - hee, hee!!!!!
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Right, I think that's about it! Pop over and check out the PWCO blog - they have some good sketches. Hope you've had a good weekend. Mwah!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a fab card for a teenager - you a thief never! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant creation hun..fabulous image and such gorgeous dp'too...

    and well done sweetie on being the guest designer...truly deserved :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie congrats on your GDT spot hun very well deserved. Gorgeous card I love the TGF image I love greeting farm they are fab. Papers are gorgeous hun.
    LOL @ you nicking things lol.....rofl not the tea leaf kinda way tho what ya like hun we certainly wouldn't think that of you hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love how you have used it on this card! Thanks for joining the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a teen, love those papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card. thanks for joining the challenge over at Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...