Monday 7 March 2011

Glitter overload!!!

Hey there. It's the start of a new week and with it brings a new challenge over at Paper Cupcakes. This week, Patti P has whipped us a fabby sketch to work with and you know that's my favourite kinda challenge!! Here's my card:

I covered my card with Bazzill Basics grey coloured card and then used some new Prima papers. I've used the Paper Cupcakes image 'Cupcake under glass' coloured with promarkers with glossy accents on the dome. Then I added a Craftwork cards sentiment and then.............I went a bit kerazy with the Viva Decor Glitter pen!!! LOL!! It's looks nice and sparkly in real life!
I'm also going to enter my card into Aly's Sunday Challenge, which is 'Anything Goes', Card Cupids 'Anything Goes' challenge and Card Creations challenge # 4 'Anything that sparkles'. Hmmmm, d'you think it fits!?!
Right, I'd better go, I've got to go up to the hospital this afternoon and before that, I've got to go round to my mum and dad's to have a shower!! Last night, I went to give Sam a shower and I was turning the tap this way and that trying to get the right temp and although I was barely turning it, it was either burning hot or freezing, so in the end I said, 'just get out and I'll run you a bath'. Well, when I turned the taps on, it was literally a dribble. The taps have been playing up for a while - they only turn so far and then lock (any plumbers out there with advice!?!) I had to stand with two jugs and fill the bath from the sink which took an absolute age - not that it was a very deep bath!! So this morning, it's my turn and being I've got v long hair, I need the shower, so off to ma and pa's I go, shower gel in hand!!
Anyways, don't forget to check out the other girl's creations over at Paper Cupcakes, they've really outdone themselves this week - and if you want to take part, there's a gorgeous freebie to be had!!! (although you don't have to use a PC image to take part but we love to see how you use them!!) Bye for now..........xx

9 comments:

  1. Great card Marie - love the image and papers. I'm not plumber hun, but you may have an airlock somewhere in the pipes or a frozen pipe somewhere - this happened to me - you go to turn the tap on and nothing comes out. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie you can never have too much glitter,, its a girls best friend in the crafting world lol. Fabby image hun. Really hope you get your shower sorted out soon hun & the taps on your bath.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Marie! fabulous image and great dp's too ~ a very yummy card hunni :o)

    hope you have sorted your taps outs and your hospital appointment was ok,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card....sorry about your plumbing.....what you should have done is....."Call Dad to fix it".....lol.....or a plumber....
    Great job on you card and welcome to the DT team.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Marie, love the cupcake image and the fab sparkle on this card...hope it doesn't cost too much to get the plumbing fixed Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card marie.i love the yummy image and fabby colours and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little late getting around this week and apologize. I love this card with all the glitter and how you've colored the image. Fantastic job! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!!Thanks for sharing with us at Card Cupids:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks for joining the Card Cupids Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...