Thursday 24 March 2011

Quack, quack...........

There's a new challenge starting today over at Delightful Challenges and this week we want to see Pastels and Ribbon. Here's my attempt:
How cute is Dilly the Duck??? I've coloured him with promarkers and used my nesties and cuttlebug to cut it out. The papers are from Prima and I've used a Martha Stewart corner punch. The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, who are sponsoring the challenge this week - there's a $10 certificate up for grabs for this week's winner.
I'm also entering my card into The Crafty Ho's sketch challenge, The Crafty Pad's challenge #113 Use a Digi,  Make it Mondays Anything Goes and Colour Create's challenge #67 Pastels.
You know it's funny cos as the week goes on, there are lots of challenges that I see - mainly sketches - that I think are fab and want to take part in and time seems to fly by and I end up missing half of them!! Anyway, I hope you're still enjoying the spring weather in your part of the world and I hope to see your pastel and ribbon creations.

11 comments:

  1. This is darling, Marie! I love the beautiful corners! What a sweet card!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE!! I love your cute little image.. Your coloring is great.
    THanks for joing us in the fun at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Marie! Love the corner punch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh to cute, it quacks me up!! Sorry could not resist

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie hun!...fabby image and I love your layout too sweetie...totally adorable!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fabulous quaky card!
    Thanks for joining colour Create this time
    hugs Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is a sweetie!!...good luck with your challenges!!...your card is fab:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is Dilly the Duck? This is a gorgeous corner punch Marie, such a pretty layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for our Pastel Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card marie.the image is so sweet and i love your fab lemon colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a cutie this duck is. Such a sweet card.

    thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...