Monday 14 March 2011

It's all about Boysenberry!!!!

It's Monday and so there's a new challenge over at Paper Cupcakes. This week, it was Katrina's turn to set us to task and she wanted us to make a monochromatic card (which is different tones of the same colour for those of you who get confused with monotone (like me!) LOL!!). I decided to go 'back to my roots' and use one of the first images that I ever used when I joined the DT at Paper Cupcakes, and here it is:
Ingredients: Image coloured with promarkers, die cut with nesties/cuttlebug, Paper, Ribbon, Bow, Flowers and Buttons - all Papermania Boysenberry, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Pins - Wild Orchid Crafts coloured with promarkers.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges: Paperworks.co Sunday Sketch # 73, Creative Cowgirls Challenge # 9 Monochromatic and Simply Create # 39 Just a little monochromatic.
Please take the time and hop over to the Paper Cupcakes blog to check out the other DT cards, we've had lots of new people joining the team this week, so there's plenty to see (and a fab freebie!!) Hope you liked my card, leave me some love.......please!!?? Have a great week, everyone. Bye for now.................x

19 comments:

  1. such a great card marie and your colours are just yummy! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome... love the card! The cake is so lovely and those pins so striking. Love the flowers as well. So very harmonious and well co-ordinated.
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love the color choice and you used it so well....I want to have this image now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card! I love the ribbon too!
    Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls!
    marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Marie - love the image and great colours. Hugs,Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so sweet Marie! love this image, your super layout and pretty pins........I just love it all :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This isso very pretty...lovely image and super layout xx kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marie, this is gorgeous. I love the color and the LO. Beautiful card! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty......love all the pinks..this is one of my favorites images.....great job....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful color!! I adore the embellishing you did with this....great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card marie.i love the scrummy image and really lush papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, such clean lines and cool colours - would be just great for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Marie. Love the image and the colours are perfect.
    Could you do me a big favour and email me?
    I have something that may well be of interest to you?
    elaine@livesey2.co.uk or you can find it on my blog profile.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marie, what a beautiful job with your markers....lots of depth. Lovely LO,too. tfs and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooow! Strawberry icing :D Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for playing along with us at Paperworks this week! your card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This whole card is just so yummy and beautiful! I love your pink for this image and your pins through your bow just wonderful. I love how your ribbon is striped like your pp! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful monochromatic card you've created! Thanks for playing Simply Create with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...