The International sponsor is Digital Delights (who's DT I'm also on) and so I had this gorgeous image from them to work with. I've coloured it with promarkers and used stickles on his wings and 'puffy pen' on the cloud, then I cut the image and mat out with nesties. The top and bottom panels I've embossed in my cuttlebug with the 'divine swirls' embossing folder and I've used Papermania paper in the middle. The border is a Magnolia doohickey die. Ribbon and gems are from my stash. And lastly, the 'love' wording, the swirl and the flowers were all cut with my new Slice Elite (which I'm am LOVIN' by the way!!)
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Card Patterns - Sketch #99.
- My Time to Craft - Challenge #125 Emboss, emboss, emboss.
- CES Challenge Blog - Challenge #20 Angels and Fairies.
- Mami Doodles - Challenge #18 Use mostly blues.
- Raise The Bar - Challenge #50 N.E.W (nestie/embellishments/white).
- Wags and Whiskers - Challenge #45 Use a fairy or an angel.
And that's about it for now! Do hop over to Southern Girls and have a look at the other ladie's fabby cards and join in with our challenge - you've got two weeks and there's some great prizes up for grabs! Bye for now - back soon.......