I've coloured the image with promarkers (would you believe every lipstick is a different pink - I was shocked how many pinks I actually had - 'specially cos the only one I ever want is one that I haven't got, like a cerise/bright pink. Typical!!) I cut the image out with nesties and my cuttlebug (talking of which, have you seen the new 'bug, I think it looks like a toaster! Good idea to have the fold away handle though. Anyway, I digress (again!)) All the papers are DCWV All About Girls and I've used Bazzill Basics bling cardstock for the mats. Added some ribbon from my stash, a sentiment cut from the same paper stack and a heart die cut, cut with my Nellie Snellen multi frame dies.
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy - Challenge 28 Sketch.
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - Challenge #16 Ribbon and Hearts.
- Stampin B's - Challenge #93 Use a die cut.
- Top Tip Tuesday - #17 Anything Goes.
- Craft Your Passion - Challenge #40 Use Ribbon.
That's all for now. I hope you'll take part in our first challenge for 2011. And let me know what you think of my card - I do love to read your comments. TTFN.