I used a gatefold card blank and coloured the image using promarkers, I also added glossy accents where the windows would be in the shop but I'm not sure you can see that in the photographs. The papers are from Papermania's new 'Little Cake Shoppe' release and I used my Marianne Design die to cut the 'doily' circles, I also added pearl dots using my Viva Decor pearly pen.
Now, I must admit, this image takes some time to colour but, I hope you'll agree it's worth it in the end! I had planned to enter this card into Tuesday Morning Sketches and followed their sketch, but I didn't realise that the challenge closed on a Sunday night, so I missed that one! Anyway, I am entering my card into the following:
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Challenge #64: Food & Drink.
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog - Challenge #4: Something New (the image and the papers!)
- Stamp Something - January Digi Day.
- My Partner in Crafting Crime - Challenge #17: Something New (as above).
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge #21: Gettin' Girly.
Right, that's all from me for now. I'll be back later on this afternoon though with something very special, so please pop back!!! TTFN......