I've used a few of the new bits that I bought with my Christmas and birthday money, on this card! I coloured the image with promarkers and cut it out with my nesties and cuttlebug, to make the mat, I also drew round the nestie onto red card and cut it out by hand because the next size up was too big, so doing it this way always gives you another alternative, anyway, I digress! The heart paper is from Cupcake Cards and Crafts, the white card is from Rymans and has been run through the cuttlebug in my swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment is from Paper Cupcakes, ribbon from stash, the jumbo ric rac has been cut with my new MFT die and the heart from another new Nellie Snellen die, which I've edged with Viva decor glitter pen.
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Free and Easy.
- Craft Your Passion - Challenge #39 Anything Goes.
- Creative Cowgirls - Challenge #4 Something New (I've mentioned above the new bits that I've used).
- Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes.
- Paper Sundaes - Challenge #50 Something New (same again!)
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #63 Your Choice, I've chosen Challenge #16 Love.
I think that's about it! Hope you'll join in with our first sketch challenge and we're having a DT Call at the moment too, so why not apply?? Bye for now....