I coloured this image up a few weeks ago while I was away on holiday and I've only just made it up into a card.......
Image - Kraftin' Kimmie watercoloured with DIs (I've also stamped the edge with an LOTV grunge corner stamp and then added Antique Linen DI).
Papers - First Edition Boho Chic.
Flowers - Hobbycraft.
Sentiment Sticker and Pearls - from stash.
Ribbon - I've found a stall in Bromley High Street that sells gorgeous ribbon and every week, they have a box with different 3m rolls in it, all for £1!!!
I loved these flower girl images as soon as I saw them and this one 'Rose' is my absolute favourite - I think she'll look good in lots of different colours!
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Addicted-to-Stamps - Challenge #34 Card for Someone Special.
- Let's Ink It Up - Challenge #25 All Girl.
- The Ribbon Girls -July Challenge Girlie Cards.
- Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog - Challenge 136 Use your favourite KK stamp.
- Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #110 Bingo, I've used Stamp-Flowers-Pearls (plus a sentiment!)