Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - 'Flourish' Cupcake Cards and Crafts.
Sentiment - Whimsy stamps.
Flowers - Woodware (large green one), Wild Orchid Crafts (all the others!)
Punches/Dies - Whimsy mini postage stamp die, Memory Box Madera corner, MS butterfly punch.
Other - Whitewash coredinations cardstock, Making Memories distressing tool, Pearls from stash.
Isn't this little girl just the absolute cutest?!?! I do love this colour combo - I have said it before....the saying goes 'blue and green should never be seen' but I think it looks pretty darned good together! I have scuffed up all the edges using my distressing tool but looking at the pic, I'm not sure you can see it too well (it might if you enlarge it?!)
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Graphicat Sketches - Challenge #11.
- Lili's Little Fairies - 'A little bit distressed'.
- The Ribbon Girls - July 'Girlie Cards'.
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Challenge #16 'Anything Goes'.
- Fairy-tale Challenge blog - Challenge #44 'Soft Colour Tones'.
- Dutch Dare - Challenge #171 Flutterby Butterfly.