Sunday 2 January 2011

Birthday Blog Candy - Winner!!!!!!

Evening All! Sam and I have had great fun this evening, picking the winner of my birthday blog candy! Thanks everyone for taking part and a big welcome to my new followers but an even bigger thanks to those of you who have stuck around for a while!! I'll be doing another lot of candy again soon - in the hopes of pushing my followers up above the 100 mark (only 5 more to go!!) OK - well, here's the pics of the 'grand draw'! (Nothing technical in my house!)
I'd already checked that everyone had done what was asked and then we put all the names in a bowl. Then Sam picked one out!
And the winner is................

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Edna/Rosietoes!

Please e-mail me at marieb1976@hotmail.co.uk and we'll sort out getting your candy to you!! Congrats again! Look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. If I could I would follow you another 5 times hun. You will have them 5 in no time once they see your totally gorgeous creations, I love them already sweetie. Hope you've had a good weekend, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I'm delighted to have won Marie. Thank you and Sam so much. Choosing the digis will be the hard part - there are so many smashing images!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...