I've used the 'Love Birds' image from Digital Delights which I've coloured with promarkers, then I used my cuttlebug and nesties to cut the image and mat out. This is the second card that I've made where I've tried to used up those die cut papers that you get sometimes - they're fab for scrapbooking but not so good for cardmaking - or so I thought, until I decided to cover my card and then cut around the edge, so you get a fancy edged card too!! These papers are Bo Bunny - I've cut the sentiment from one of the papers too. And the hearts have been cut with my Slice.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Gingerloft Challenge - GL10 Things that fly.
- Pile It On - #4 Love is in the Air.
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #50 Add a Heart.
- The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - #5 Anything Goes.
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Challenge #43 Anything Goes.
- The Pixie Cottage - Challenge #53 Who do you love?
- Fab n' Funky Challenges - #56 Animal Magic.
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - #23 Sketch.
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - #118 It's a Couple Thing.
- Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics.
- A Spoonfull of Sugar - Challenge 136 Valentine.
OK - think that's my lot! Hope you like my card and please take part in the challenge - I'm sure you're all making valentine's day cards at the moment!! I don't think I'll be back any more today, but you never know......and I've not got my son this from tonight til Sunday cos he's off to his nan and grandad's, so I've got plenty of crafting time (and lots of time to play with my new toy - the Slice Elite!!) Hope you're all having good days - remember, it's nearly the weekend!! TTFN..........