Sunday 24 July 2011

I am a donkey!!!

Evening All. Hope you've had a nice, relaxing Sunday and a good weekend on the whole? We went to my Aunt's summer party at the sheltered accommodation facility where she lives, yesterday - which was a really nice day. Luckily the weather was lovely (and has been all weekend!), and it was nice to catch up with my cousin's - who I don't always see as often as I'd like. Today, I've not been up to much, just did a quick sprint round Sainsburys for a bit of shopping! I'm here tonight to share my DT card for Sunday Sketch and Stamp, which should've been posted earlier but I fell asleep last night before I managed to finish it off, so I'm sorry I'm a bit late. Here it is:
Ingredients:
Image - Hanglar watercoloured with distress inks.
Papers and Die Cuts - MME Lost and Found.
Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts.
Brads - Papermania.
Sentiment - Whimsy.
Other - Cuttlebug and embossing folder, Baker's Twine from stash.

I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
OK - now to the part of the post where I own to being a complete and utter donkey!!!! The week before last, it was my turn to design the sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and I did the post over on the challenge blog all fine but then when it came to the post on my own blog, I somehow managed to post it in 2010!!!! The only excuse I can give is that I wasn't feeling very well at the time and had a head full of cotton wool!! It only occurred to me to go looking for it cos I realised that I'd had no comments on it at all - and I didn't think it was that bad!! Here's the card in question:

Ingredients:
Image - Teddy Bea coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor (and a bit o' stickles!)
Papers - First Edition.
Flowers and Seam Binding - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Charm and String - Crafty Emma's.
Button - QVC.
Other - Doily and Border die from MFT.

I'm entering this card into the Teddy Bo Challenge #14, which is to use Teddy Bea only!

Right, I think that's about it from me for now! Have a good week ahead - and I'll be back soon...........x

21 comments:

  1. LOL Marie! Gorgeous cards - I really love the Hanglar one, such a pretty banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Marie..lol..sorry to laugh but I do things like that quite regulary, both lovely cards,love the bunting with Tilda and Teddy Bea
    is gorgeous.Beautiful soft pastel colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww these are both fabulous cards Marie!! The second one is my favourite!! Great work dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Marie. Glad you found your Teddybo - it's gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo this week.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant! thank you so much for using my sketch, fabulous banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad its not just me that does things like that lol!!!
    Your Teddy Bea card is totally stunning, Shhhh don't tell anyone but thats my favoutite Bea EVER! (I am banned for using it at the moment lol!!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol marie.what you like ;D
    love both cards, really gorgeous colours and details and the images are stunning.i really love your teddy bea ;D
    oh forgot to say when you asked about my leather tower on my craft corner pics its a leather cd tower that i keep my stamps in :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, love the soft pretty colours! Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhooi,,
    Wow, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, hun....fab choice of images and I love all the colours you have used too :o)
    Good with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops lol... well I'm glad you rediscovered your teddy bea card because it's beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. Love your hanglar card too, so cute and great colours :o)

    Re the next 6wks... honestly have no idea how I'm going to get anything done with my little darlings (ahem!) to entertain! Will be crafting at 2am I think lol! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really beautiful Marie, I love the images and your gorgeous papers.
    I found those papers (Maja design) at Dies to die for...typical lol.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these cards are just so pretty marie.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your gorgeous cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards you´ve made...I love the colorcombo wich you´ve used for the hÄnglar card :0)))

    Thanks fro playing with us at the lho challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful cards Marie, both such pretty cards with beautiful added detail! LOL at you being a donkey...that's exactly the type of thing I would do lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card love the sentiment on the pennants thank you so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful cards...such beautiful details and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two gorgeous card Marie, love the colours and embellies.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Marie..lol..what are you like hun..!
    So love teddy bo at the mo...you might of realise that by now..hehehe...and this is just gorgeous hun..! and your dt card is super duper too...the banner is simply fabulous..

    hope you are sleeping better sweetie...and you get some crafty time in..

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...