Wednesday 13 July 2011

Happy Birthday Tilda!

Evening! I'm feeling a wee bit better today - and I should've visited most of you at least once today. Thanks to those of you who have left me some lovely messages and a big 'hello' to my new follower!
There's a new challenge starting today over at Southern Girls and this time, it's a nice, easy one - Happy Birthday! So, you've got no excuse not to join in ;-) Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Magnolia Tilda watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - Magnolia and Bazzill Basics cardstock.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Hearts embossing folder, Magnolia Doily Die, Papermania Brads and Pebbles Inc. Candy Dots.

I'm also entering my card into the Hanna and Friends challenge #101, which is the sketch I've followed. There's been some fantastic sketch challenges in blogland these past couple of weeks, I've not known which one to use!
Hope you like my card, I'm off to craft some more and finish watching Nikita (yep, more american telly!) Bye for now....................xx

14 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! LOVE all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your flowers! this is so pretty and girly!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is such a gorgeous card again Marie! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So girly and pretty. Lovely card Marie. Glad to hear that you are feeling a wee bit better.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this... super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Marie...gorgeous image and loving your flowers too sweetie..!

    glad you are on the mend too hun....and I am off the first two weeks of August...wink wink..lol..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marie. I love the pinks and your flowers are so pretty.
    I hope you are feeling better now, and a big thank you for your help earlier..I am so thick somedays!

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Marie, love the colour & flowers.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie this is Marie. Wonderful coloring and LO. Had to catch up on what I've missed and you've sure made some adorable creations lately. Glad you are feeling better and hope all is well. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. those flowers are gorgeous Marie...what die is that (if it is one)? love the whole feel of this card...glad to see you are feeling a bit better...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, my friend! :) Sending you a hug. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marie, sorry to hear you've been under the weather recently. Hope you feel better soon. Beautiful card - love the image and your flowers are fab. Take Care, Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Marie, so pretty! Sweet image and love all the pink, fab flowers too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Marie,Love those flowers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...