Tuesday 12 July 2011

Feeling Rough!!!!!!!!

Hi All. I can't believe it's been so long since my last post - and I'm sorry I've not been round to visit any of you. I've been feeling really ill these last few days. I think with all the stress I've got going on with my son, it's making me feel ill. Every time I try to sit down and craft, I feel dizzy and light-headed and looking at the computer is even worse, so I'm sorry I've not been round to visit all of my lovely blog friends. I'll try and catch up as soon as I start feeling better. I'm on here today because there's a new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash and this week it's 'Out with the Old or In with the New' (I love Carla's inventive titles for these themes!!) It basically means you need to create a project using either your oldest stash or something you've hoarded for stroking LOL or your newest. It couldn't be any easier (well, unless you're going to use your hoarded stash and then we all know how hard it is to take the scissors to the most strokable papers out there hee, hee!!) I should really have used something old (cos there sure as heck is enough of it!!!), but when these papers arrived from Bunny Zoe's and I saw how gorgeous they were (even more so IRL!) and how perfectly they would go with one of my newest LOTV stamps, it just had to be done!! So - here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Lili of the Valley, watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - SEI 'A Fair Day'
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps ticket stamp and die.
Other - Leaves punched with MS punch, Bazzill Basics Pink and Kraft card, Pebbles Inc Candy Dots.

I'm also entering my card into Lili of the Valley's Challenge 104, which is a great sketch by Donalda.
OK - that's all from me for now, I really hope I start feeling better and can get back to my crafting and blogging best! And don't forget to join in with our challenge at Shopping Our Stash. Til next time folks.......xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, Gorgeous card! Love these papers and sweet image.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh!!! My word,absolutely stunning! Hope you soon feel better sweetie and things get sorted with your son. Take care,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card marie.the image is so sweet and i love your scrummy new papers and colours :D
    sorry you are feeling rough hun,don`t you go fretting about catching up with peoples blog, just take care of yourself first.
    take care hun ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you - thought you might be unwell Marie. For goodness sake don't worry about blog hopping. Coops is right, take care of yourself.
    Your card is gorgeous and those papers are fab. They do go really well together with the image.
    Now, promise no more fretting about posting comments etc. get yourself well that's all that matters.

    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, good for you for digging right into the new stuff rather than letting it sit for ages and go out of style! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really a gorgeous card Marie!! Looks so wonderful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweetie - so sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Not sure why you are so stressed, but if you need to talk, let of steam or anything, you know where I am. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I love the pretty colour tones you have used. Take care of yourself, get some rest and big hugs to you. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sweetie...what a pair we make at the mo..lol..! Don't worry about comments..we are all so busy with one thing or another...and I must say I feel like crap too...stress of kids..! Hope you are resting sweetie :o)

    Anyway...another super creation Marie and those flowers are just so gorgeous too...

    take care and the biggest of hugs..Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie, there's so much I love about your card. That image is too cute. The flowers really dress it up! And I like your use of multiple patterned papers in the background. Fabulous! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card is great! i love the lotv stamps...they are some of my favorites...hope you start feeling better soon...Deena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is soo cute. I love how it has turned out. I hope you are feeling better soon. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card... love the lovely bunch of bright flowers in the corner.

    Sorry that you have been feeling rough...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...