OK, now the title of my post is 'something kinda special' and I really hope you don't think I'm being big headed but I thought I'd try out something new when I made this card and I really was pleased with how it turned out.....................
Image - Teddy Bo. coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor.
Papers - First Edition Spring Feast.
Dies - Magnolia Doohickeys - Fence, Doily Flowers, Romance Tag, Magnolia Tree, Leaves.
Punches - Flowers, MS Butterfly punch.
Others - Gem brad from Papermania, Pearls and Ribbon from stash.
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
- The Teddy Bo Challenge - #11 Shaped Cards.
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
- Stamp with Fun - Challenge 115 Pearls and Flowers.
- The Crafty Pad - Challenge 125 Just because you can.....
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Fun Fold cards.
- Wee Memories - Challenge #59 Anything Goes.
- The Poodles Parlour - Challenge #1 Anything Goes.
- Meljens - Challenge #62 Pink and Pearls.