Monday 13 June 2011

Pick two!

Sorry I didn't get to post again yesterday, I had problems with t'internet again and didn't manage to get online again til the early hours of the morning. I did think it was my computer but now it's happened a couple of times in as many weeks, I'm beginning to wonder if it's anything to do with my internet provider. Is anyone else with AOL? Any probs with them?
Anyway!! There's a new challenge today over at Paper Cupcakes and this week, Gloria wanted us to pick two of the following to use on our projects: Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls/Gems and/or Die Cuts. There's also a fab freebie image to work with, if you choose - and it even comes with two sentiments! Here's my card:

I used the Paper Cupcakes freebie image (and sentiment), coloured with promarkers and die cut with nesties. I thought I'd try a new shape card - what d'you think? I've used Papermania papers and added some ribbon from my stash. And that's it!
Short and sweet from me for now! I'm off to take the dog for a quick walk and then I'm going to hit the crafting table with I watch the rest of Game of Thrones!! TTFN.............xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty stepper card Marie - love the pastel colours and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Marie..! love the image and great layout too sweetie..hope you had a fabby walk and happy crafting too...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Marie. Fab design and the papers are so pretty :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Marie, lovely colours.Fabulous design too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card marie.fabulous shape and i love the sweet image.really pretty colours and papers too.
    not with AOL but i lost my internet last night too, ran a windows test to try and repair my connection but it was my internet providers fault.their server was down :S

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...