Anyways, I originally made this card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday (followed their sketch) and LOTV's Anything Goes challenge but with one thing and another, I didn't get to post it until both those deadlines had gone but I've been catching up in blogland and discovered that it fitted into Colour Create's challenge perfectly, so here it is:
Image - Lili of the Valley watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found.
Embellishments - Buttons and Felt Ribbon both MME Lost and Found.
Other - Border die cut with Nellie's Multi-Frame Border.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Colour Create - Challenge 73 Blue, Grey and White.
- ColourQ - Challenge #89 Colours (I've not used all of them - hope that's OK, if not, please delete my entry).
- Papertake Weekly - Dads and Lads.
- Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes.
- House of Gilli - Challenge #9 Buttons.
- Lexi's Creations - Challenge 42 No Sentiment.
- Bows and Berries - Challenge #7 Masculine.
OK - that's all from me for tonight, I'm off to settle down at the crafting table and to watch some TV. Enjoy the rest of your evenings...........xx