There's a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp today and this week, Maggie has designed a great sketch. Here's the card I made with it:
Image - Bildmalarna coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor.
Papers - Prima 'Sparkling Spring' and Bazzill kraft and blue (for the flowers) cardstock.
Sentiment - Basic Grey rub-on.
Other - Brads from Papermania, Ribbon from stash, Corner from Make It Crafty painted with acrylic paint.
So - what d'you think? Do you like the matting with kraft card? I must admit to 'case-ing' this idea from Pops, who does it alot and I always think it looks gorgeous - and Pops, I really hope you don't mind me doing it. If you've not visited Pops' blog before, you really must cos she makes the most beautiful cards!!! And do you like my flowers? I used my Slice to cut out 3 flowers and layered them all together with a glittery brad.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Bildmalarna - Challenge #2 Must use blue.
- Creations by Gill M - Challenge #10 Use the colour blue.
- The Kraft Journal - Welcome Summer (and use Kraft card!)
- Everybody Art - #147 Anything Goes.
- Art Impressions - Challenge 21 Handmade Flowers.
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes.
- Daring Cardmakers - Something Old (papers), Something New (Stamp), Something Borrowed (optional), Something Blue (Flowers).
Right, I think that's about it for now but I'll be back later! Thanks for visiting me and any comments you might leave - and don't forget to join in the challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Enjoy your day.........specially if the sun's shining!!!!