OK - back to the business of cardage! Pollycraft are having a DT call at the moment and since the release of Sonny Honeycloud, Swings and Slides and Chester, I seem to be falling more in love with their images with each new release and so what would I love more than anything but to be on their design team and get to work with these images all the time!!?? Here's the card I made using one of the freebie images for the DT call:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with promarkers.
Papers - Basic Grey.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Border made using MS punch and Flowers made by punching holes in BG chipboard shapes, layering up with flowers cut with Slice and threading with baker's twine. Gems from stash.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- CCEE Stampers - Use the colour pink.
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #107.
- Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge #41 Anything Goes.
- I *heart* Promarkers - Challenge #71 Anything Goes.
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Any digital images.