There's a new challenge over at Shopping our Stash and this week, we want you to feel inspired by your unused or seldom used tools. I've had a crop-a-dile for an absolute age but have only used it once or twice and the last time was ages ago so I decided to dust it off and make this card:
Image - Digistamp Boutique coloured with promarkers.
Card Blank and Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Paper - Paper Cellar, Bazzill Basics card for matting.
Other - Eyelets and screw brads from stash, Tool shaped buttons from QVC.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Challenge 11 One for the Boys.
- Digistamp Boutique - June Customer Comp.
- I *heart* Promarkers - Challenge #71 Anything Goes.
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - More Lovin' for Men.
- Tuesday Throwdown - #54 Create a Masculine card.
- Catch the Bug - It's a Man's World.
- Little Claire's Designs - Challenge 9 Cards for Men.
- Paper Creator's Crafts - Challenge #1 For the Men.
It's my Dad's birthday next month, so this card should come in handy to give to him from Sam! Hope you like it - I'm lovin' these cute shaped buttons at the moment (and have got lots of different ones, so expect to see a few more LOL!) Hope you're all doing good and are having a good week. Right, I'm off to get some more crafting done and to finish watching Supernatural (have you seen those boys?? Specially the new improved bod on Sam!? Made me come over all peculiar! LOL!) Laters peeps..........xx