The image is from The Greeting Farm and is coloured with promarkers and the quote stamp is by Inkadinkado and I got it in the Hobbycraft sale for £2! The papers are from October Afternoon and I've cut the word out of black card (from stash) using my slice. I added a couple of staples and that's about it!
I'm going to enter it into the following challenges:
- Wee Memories - Challenge #43 Live Laugh Love.
- Stamping Vacation - No! No! Challenge. No Flowers.
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - #128 Seeing Red.
- Craft Your Passion - Challenge #44 Anything Goes.
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge #3 For Men or Boys.
- Crafts and Me - It's Red.
- Gingerloft - GL11 The colour Red.
As always, I'd really love to hear what you think of this card - even more so cos this is one that I feel quite pleased with and I'd like to know whether I'm right to feel that way!! Hope you're all having fab weekends and getting some crafting in!! Back tomorrow with a new challenge from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Til then...