Anyways!! There's a new challenge today at Delightful Challenges and for this one, you're to use your punches and die cuts. Here's my card:
Also - must tell you about my bargain! I bought a set of 12 promarkers from Craft Superstore, which was quite a coo anyway cos I didn't think I'd be able to get any more promarkers without buying singles cos whenever I look lately I've got most of the colours that are in the sets but I haven't seen this one before (it's just called 'Set 2'). They were £16.99. Well, when they arrived, included in the price was a Hero Arts stamp set (the ones that retail for about a tenner!) Hop over to Craft Superstore and have a look, I was well impressed!
Enough rambling! I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Do It With Digis - Challenge #1 Romance.
- Allsorts - Week 89 It must be love, love, love.
- The Crazy Challenge - CCH53 Lots of Love.
- Passion for Promarkers - Week 86 Let there be love.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 138 Let's see some love.
- Sliekjes Challenge Blog - Challenge #2 Love.
- Desert Island Crafts Challenge - Challenge #1. From the list, I've used: Pearls, Die Cuts, Flowers, A hand coloured image.
Don't forget to join in with us at Delightful Challenges. I hope to see you there! Bye for now.......