I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- By the Cute and Girly Challenges - Red + one other colour.
- Creative Craft World - Use a Square.
- For Fun - Happy Birthday.
- Stamps R Us Challenges - For the Girls.
- Critter Sketch Challenge - #53 Sketch and Ribbon.
- I did it Creations - Anything Goes.
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Birthday cards.
- Annabelle Stamps Blog - Yellow!
- If the shoe fits - Happy Birthday.
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #54 Do it with Digis.
- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 152 Shiny Happy cards.
- Dutch Dare - Challenge #100 Sparkle/Glitter/Bling.
- Shelly's images - Anything Goes.
Hope you're all having a good week. I had a fabby day yesterday, catching up with all my friends and their new babies and seeing my friend who's just about to have a baby. I was one of the first ones out of all my friends to have children, I didn't exactly plan to have my son when I did but it happened and I looked at my life and I felt I'd done plenty of living and I had a good job that I'd been doing for 6 years and I was 24, unfortunately things didn't work out with his dad but that's the way it is. Obviously I'm so glad it did and I wouldn't change anything for the world because he's the best thing in my life, but for quite some time, I felt like the odd one out because I don't think people understand what it's like to have children and to try and juggle life around that, when they don't have any themselves. So, now all my friends are having children they're catching up to me now - although my son's 10 and is getting more independent and they're just getting started LOL!! Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day, don't forget to join in with our challenge (and leave me a comment of course!!??) Bye for now.....