The image is one of the new ones called 'Picket Fence' (by The Stamping Boutique), and I've coloured it with promarkers and I've die cut the image and the scalloped circle using my nesties and cuttlebug. All the papers are Imaginisce 'Lucy Bird', which are so bright, fun and summery - I've also cut a sentiment from one of the papers. The cardstock is from Papermania. The border at the middle is a die from MFT (I'm loving these dies!!) And then I've gone all round the circle with some teeny, tiny flowers that I got in a cute little pot from Crafts U Love. And lastly, I've dotted the flowers in the middle with my viva decor pearly pen. I went a bit kerazy with these flowers as it goes - at first, I was going to put some in the corners and then ended up putting them everywhere!! I quite like the effect though and I think it looks quite summery/springy (I thought it was a bit early to have 'summer is on the way' in the title though LOL!)
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Challenge #46 Nature.
- Simply Create - #37 It's Bright in Here.
- Phindy's Place Challenge Blog - #42 Spring is on it's way.
- Paper Cutz Challenge - #78 Ladybugs, birds or bees (I hope you can see there's a ladybug and butterfly in my card, so I hope it counts).
- Digi's with Attitude - Challenge #17 It's a Puffy (Poofy) Challenge - now poofy in the UK means something quite different all together but as it's not a UK site, I'm assuming they don't mean any offence by it!!! From what I understand, it means going over the top with embellies or whatever and as I went a bit kerazy with the flowers, I thought it might fit!!
OK - I think that's all from me. Please let me know what you think of my card!! And don't forget to check out the DT call and join in with the challenge. Enjoy the rest of your day - hope it's nice and relaxing before the new week starts tomorrow. TTFN......x