The first card was really easy to make but I really like it cos that paper is so striking. All I did was cover the bottom half of a square card blank with some pale pink Papermania card, I then covered the top half of the card with the Cupcake's paper - cutting the bottom of this piece at an angle then I covered the join with lots of different coloured pink hearts that had been cut with my Slice. The sentiment is also from the paper collection.
The second card features Magnolia's Edwin watercoloured with distress inks (another one from the new collection) - this really is my favourite medium for rubber stamping, I just love the effect. As well as the papers from the L'Amour collection, I've also used some grey Papermania card, which I used my Slice to cut a scalloped heart outline for Edwin to stand upon, Gems from my stash, the ribbon is from Papermania too and lastly, a couple of flowers from Hobbycraft.
I'm also entering my card/s into the following challenges:
- Sketches by Carly - Sketch #22 (The Edwin one).
- Mojo Monday - Week 176 (The one with all the hearts!)
- Karen's Doodles - Challenge 48 Love (Red, Pink and White).
- Lexi's Creations - Challenge 32 Valentine's.
- Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Valentine's.
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #10 Be My Valentine.
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog - Challenge #6 Love is in the Air.
- Paper Sundaes - Challenge #54 Valentine's.
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog - Challenge #96 Whateva'
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 65 As you like it.
OK - I think that's about it!! There are sooooo many valentine's type challenge's going on at the moment! By the time it comes around I'm gonna be as fed up of making cards with hearts on as I was with Christmas cards!! Have a good day, everyone. I hope you'll leave me a comment. TTFN!