Monday 12 July 2010

On this card, there's two of my current favourite things - the first is that I used my prismacolour pencils, which I really am loving at the minute. And the second, is these my mind's eye quite contrary papers. I think they're absolutely gorgeous and have to stop myself using them on every card!! Although saying that, on the other hand I don't want to use them, I just want to stroke them - do you feel that way about some of your most fabby papers?!?! I've made this card for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge #51, which is a great sketch by Marit. Hope you (and the peeps over at Pollycraft) like it! Til next time blog fans.....


Ingredients: Image - Freebie from Pollycraft coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor, Backing Papers - My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, Pink Card - Bazill Basics, Brads - Papermania, Ribbon from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and the image is so sweet.i love the backing papers and colours,so gorgeous.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...