Saturday 17 July 2010

Evening Everyone. It's my Aunt's birthday today, so - Happy Birthday Joyce! The card I've got to share with you is the one that I made for her from my son - I think you'll understand why it's appropriate! I love this image and it was great to colour. When I first started out making this card, my intention was for it to be really clean and simple with the main focus on the image but then I seemed to just keep adding to it. And, I must be honest, I was a bit heavy handed with the distress inks around the edge of the card and because of that, it made the white space look a bit 'odd' so I had to add in some flowers to cover up some of it. In the end, I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I'd love to know what you think - as always!


Ingredients: Stamp - Penny Black watercoloured with distress inks, Scalloped Edge Card Blank - Craftwork Cards, Paper Flowers - bought from QVC ages ago, Brads - Papermania.

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous - I bet she loved it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card !!, the image is a little cutie and your flowers are fabulous.
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fab ,great image and i love the sentiment.the inking looks great and gorgeous colours.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...