Sunday 4 July 2010

Another lovely sunny day today and we had a BBQ round at ma and pa's. Only thing that wasn't so lovely is that I always have to do the cooking so standing over a roasting barbie in this weather wasn't my idea of fun but hey, a girl's gotta make some sacrifices!!
Here's the card I made following the Monday Sketch No 97 over on the docrafts forum. I had a lovely package arrive on Friday of lots of Elzybell's stamps, so I've used one of them on this card. Elzybell's is closing down, which is so sad, cos I've only just really discovered them and Elizabeth (who owns the site), has some really great stamps and is a wonderful designer. I hope that she'll continue designing, maybe for another company or something but it'd be a real shame to see her talent go to waste. And I hope that she'll keep the blog up and running for inspiration! I've spent a fortune on the site over the past week cos every time I look on there, I see a stamp I like and I think 'oooh, it might be the last time I'll ever be able to buy it', so in the basket it goes (well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - tee, hee).

Ingredients: Elzybells stamp coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansador. Backing papers - Imaginisce. Seriously simples!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...