Thursday 11 November 2010

Morning everyone,
Before I go on with my post, don't forgot to pop over to the Digital Delights group on SNR and join in with our digi day - hope to see you there (I'll be popping in and out all day). There's a fab freebie and another gorgeous one that you could get if you take part in the challenge!
Back to the usual! As it's Thursday, it's time for a new challenge at Delightful Challenges and this week it's 'Glitter it up' and I used the seriously cute 'Tango the Skating Bird' who is one of the November release images. Here's my card:
Now, you're gonna have to trust me when I tell you that I have actually added quite a lot of glitter highlights to my card but whether it's the photo or whether it's cos I didn't use my usual stickles, I used a different glitter glue - it ain't showin' up too well!! Sorry 'bout that!
I'm entering this into Sketch and Stash Challenge #48 cos I dug out last year's MME Colourful Christmas papers that had been gathering dust and The Stamp Man's Christmas Anything Goes challenge.
Don't forget to join in! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with another card. Til then......

10 comments:

  1. Great card and great image Marie. Love the bright colours you've used, certainly cheers you up on such a miserable day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Marie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and such a cutie image...love it:-)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card marie.a fab image and i love the bright colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! luv that cute immage ~ Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card, thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card - love the cute image and the colours are fab - Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.
    Hugs
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...