Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hey there! Today it's time for a new challenge at Scrap Creations. This week, we want you to pick a technique that you love. I almost didn't make this challenge because I'm actually feeling pretty icky at the moment - I've got kind of a cold but without the runny nose! And every time I sit down to craft, my head just goes blank. But - then I remembered that I'd made this card for a friend and it uses the techniques that I want to show. So - here's my card:






Lots of pics again - sorry! You know how I am with my easel cards! The techniques I've used in this card are rubber stamping (my fave by far!!), watercolouring with distress inks, die cutting and easel cards!
I'm also going to enter it into the following challenges:

And finally, I do just want to say a big 'thank you' to Bev, whose blog 'All The Things I Love', I find really inspirational and was a huge help when I was struggling with the placement of the flowers on this card! If you've never had a look at Bev's blog, I'd highly recommend it - you're in for a real treat!
Well, that's all from me, I hope you liked my card and I hope my post has all made sense (I feel like I've got cotton wool in my head!) Don't forget to hop over to the Scrap Creations blog to check out the other DT cards and join in with the challenge. TTFN!

13 comments:

  1. such a cute card and I'm glad you had it to show us. Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just beautiful sweetie, and I was going to say I love the placement of your flowers. Glad you shared your hint about Bev's.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge. this week. Hope to have you join us again for more challenges.
    Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Marie
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card - lovely colours and image and I adore that sentiment label. Hugs Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks beautiful again Marie! Really love the soft colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and pretty.Perfect for the image.Love her bunny slippers too!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beauty... just such lovely colours and a delight to look at. All the best with your challenges. This looks like a winner to me!

    Hope you feel healthy soon.

    xxx M

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is beautiful.a really adorable image and such gorgeous colours.love your papers and all the scrummy flowers.
    hope you feel better soon hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is fabulous Marie. I love all the details on it. I am going to have to try watercoloring with my distress inks. I see your card won over at Kenny K, congrats! Great job on the challenge this week. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marie this is just precious. Love your easel card with pretty flowers and diecuts. It is simply amazing.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie this is beautiful! The roses are such a sweet addition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Pink and Pearls Creation! Love the punched detail and this image is a sweetie! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aweeee how precious!

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...