Monday 8 November 2010

Evening All. Just some quick Digital Delights news to share with you! On Wednesday (10/11), there are going to be a couple of new releases:


You're going to love them, they're fab images and they're great to work with, I've made some cards with them, so I can't wait to show you on the release date! There's also some matching sentiments and quips too.
And secondly, Digital Delights will be holding a 'Digi Day' at SNR on Thursday (11/11), starting at midnight. You can find the fun here: http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/digitaldelightsbyloubyloo?xg_source=activity 
If you fancy coming along, you'll get the 'Nutcracker' as a freebie challenge image and then there's another gorgeous image that will be given to those who take part - so it'll be worth your while! I'll hopefully see you there. Til then, I'll be back tomorrow...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...