Thursday 26 August 2010

Hi All. Seems like I've been missing for ages, but in reality it's probably only a couple of days! I've been really busy getting everything ready for a stall I had at a fete day that was held at the centre for adults with learning difficulties, where my mum used to work (and still volunteers once a week!) I still managed to make a card for a challenge though!!
But first, I've had some amazing news!! I had a look over at PCP and saw that The Stamping Boutique had announced their DT results, so I hopped over to their blog and there was my name!!!! I am sooooooo happy!! Have you seen any of their images? They're great and I can't wait to get my little paws on them and get to work! You'll be seeing my DT cards on here soon, so keep a beady eye out for them!
Also, the lovely Claire who I'm on the DT for SS&S has given me an award, which I've now posted on my sidebar. I've secretly always wanted one of these awards but it's not something that you can give yourself - lol! It comes with a couple of requests - you have to thank the person who gave it to you (obviously - goes without saying!), you have to list 3 things you like about yourself....hmmm. 1) I think I've got quite a positive attitude and I try to be happy/cheery most of the time! 2) I like the tattoo I've got on my foot!! (And I get quite a lot of compliments about it!) 3) I like that I've got a good relationship with my son, Sam. I try to be a good mum, I guess everyone does, but he said to me the other day 'we're like best friends as well as mum and son', and I don't think he realised what a huge compliment he'd just paid me. And, you also have to pass it on to 7 people. Now, these people always leave me lovely comments about my cards and I really do appreciate it and now consider them to be 'blog buddies!!'
1. Kristel
2. Nina
3. Coops (Nicola)
4. Dru
5. Patti P
6. Carol (craftingranny)
7. Nilla
And finally, here's my card which I'll be entering into the Sketch and Stash Challenge #42 as I've used another one of my new Elzybell's stamps! Hope you like it!


Ingredients: Image - Elzybells coloured with promarkers, Spotty card - Create and Craft. Also used Stickles Glitter Glue in waterfall.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and congrats on making the Stamping Boutiique DT!
    Have been having a nosey round your blog and I am loving your cards, they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab image and I love those bubbles at the bottom - brilliant. Have a great day hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww thank you very much you are too kind! I will put in on my blog!
    Your card is beautifull as always!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bubbles... everything is so soothing about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the bubbles at the bottom are fab !! Love the little bars of soap too ,,, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love your colors and the bubbles are amazing - makes me want to go draw a bubble bath - LOL! Thank you so much for the award Marie - I'll get it up right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! And congrats on your new DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely blog award Marie. I'll be posting it in just a bit. BIG congrats on making the DT at The Stamping Boutique!!! They have such adorable images and have sponsored For Fun quite a bit. Can't wait to see your new designs.
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Marie! I will attempt to get this posted soon!! It means a lot to have my name there! Also, congrats girl, see it is not just me that loves your lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...