From Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice to Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!! It was quite funny actually - the card that I made last night, I was also going to enter into the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge but as I looked at the DT cards and the other entries they were all very 'male' and then I realised that I'd got my rhymes mixed up - doh!!! But then cos I knew I had this sentiment amongst all the Elzybell's stamps that I'd bought recently, I knew I had to whip something up and it just so happens that there are lots of masculine challenges on the go at the moment. I think I'm entering this card into a record number of challenges - 5!!
- Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge #71 Snips and Snails and Puppydog Tails.
- Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge #40 It's a Boy Thing.
- Inspirational Card Sketches - Sketch #78.
- Pear Tree Designs - Challenge 12 Male Theme.
- Secret Crafter Saturday - Challenge #95 It's a Man's World.
Ingredients: Images - Elzybells coloured with promarkers, Backing Papers - Basic Grey Oliver. That's all folks!