Thursday 19 August 2010

Evening Everyone. Hope you're having a good week. I've had a bit of a film day today! Earlier on, I went to the cinema with Sam to watch The A Team. It wasn't bad (and 'Faceman' is still looking mighty fine!), but I've not found a remake yet that's as good as the original. Then this evening, I had a friend round for our regular 'movie night' - we both like scary/horror films (bit odd of me, I know!), so we try to get together every few weeks and watch a film. I wanted to watch 'The Crazies' on Sky Box Office cos you can't go wrong with a good zombie film, but then we saw there was a film on called 'Blood River', so we decided to watch that. Well, let's put it this way, it's an hour and 40 minutes of my life that I'll never get back and I paid £4 for the pleasure!!! It really isn't a good film, so if any of you get the chance to see it, don't bother!!
Today's card is going to be entered into the following challenges:
  • Mojo Monday - Sketch #152.
  • Craft Your Days Away - Challenge #1. Favourite things - my favourite thing is stamping!! And one of my favourite kind of stamps are Magnolia and some of my favourite papers are Basic Grey, so I've got a few favourites on here!
  • One Stop Craft Challenge - #93 Oriental Delights.
  • Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - #39. Use your favourite stamp/image - I really couldn't pick one favourite!! But at the moment, this Japanese Tilda is my favourite out of the Bon Voyage release (hope that's good enough for you!!)
And then lastly, I'm also going to use this card to put myself forward for the Digistamps 4 Joy DT Call, I love being on the DTs that I'm on at the moment and I've still got plenty of time to spare and they've got some great images, so I think it could be a winning combination! Fingers crossed, eh!?!





Ingredients: Image - Magnolia Tilda watercoloured with distress inks, Backing Papers - Basic Grey Kioshi, Velvet Ribbon - Doodlebug, Flowers - Woodware, Brads - Papermania. Also used - Martha Stewart punch and Nellie Snellen Dies and Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

  1. Awe, this is so sweet, love Tilda in her kimono, nice colour combo too. Thank you for joining us this week at OSCC, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is adorable..Love the dp you used..

    Thanks for playing at sweet stamping and one stop crafts and good luck with the dt call xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card.
    Thanks for your application to the DT. Good Luck!
    Mel
    http://digistamps4joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such pretty colours and embellishing.

    Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely hun, love the colours - good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous card!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Marie, I love the colours and the papers suit the image so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious kimono girl! Your colors are beautiful and the 3d accents are a perfect addition. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...