Here's a card I made to enter the latest Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge -
I've used an image from Tiddly Inks called 'The Conductor' (which seems like such a serious name for such a little cutie!!!!), I've coloured him and his train in with promarkers and spectrum noirs. The papers are My Mind's Eye and I've added a wooden train from Hobbycraft and a button from my stash. All the edges have been inked with Tea Dye distress ink. As soon as I saw this image, I knew exactly what papers I wanted to use! I had been planning to send this to my cousin's little boy who'll be 2 in a week or so but do you think the colours are a bit too 'old' for him??
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- A Little Bit Crazy - Kraft It!
- Timeless Tuesday - Challenge #220 Blue and Green.
- Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes.
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.
- Nutcrafters - Challenge #43 Use some Kraft.
- Crafty Creations - Challenge #222 Keep it Simple.
- My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes.