Friday 24 May 2013

I'm loving a bit of Pollycraft!!

Evening peeps! I'm a bit late with my posts today cos it's the end of my first week back at work and so I need to get myself into a routine of getting my posts scheduled for during the day, now I'm not around all the time to do them as and when! After my hard week at work (!?!), I'm dedicating this weekend to what I love to do most in this world - crafting, blogging and catching up with my commenting!!
But first, here's the card that I'm going to enter into the Pollycraft DT call - for those of you that don't already know, Pollycraft has recently reopened following a bit of a break and I, for one, am totes thrilled!!! I'd just got into Pollycraft digis and I'd been entering the Pollycraft challenge for a while and had just been placed in the top 3, then I won and then Paula made the sad decision to close the store. So - I bought out all of her images in the closing down sale and I've been gradually working my way through them but there's nothing like a new release, eh!!??
I've used the Pollycraft image 'Luna Bitterfrost - Steampuck Rocks' which I've coloured with promarkers and spectrum noirs. The papers are Papermania's Chronology, which I love for steampunk or men's cards. I've used a Kraft card blank and kraft card to mat some of the layers and I've embellished it with Tim Holtz Metal flowers and a hinge clip. Then I've added a rub on sentiment and some pearls from my stash.
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Right, I think that's it. I hope you like it and wish me luck! I'll be keeping everything crossed cos it would be a dream to be on a team working with Paula's images but lots of people have put their name forward - lots of talented people too, I might add - but then, you'll never know if you don't try, eh?! TTFN.........xx

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image, love this card, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles, and Incy Wincy, this week, good luck, Avril DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning marie.i love your fabulous deisgn and gorgeous colours and image.
    best of luck in the DT call hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “steampunk”. Love the metal elements. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Luna ...she looks great in the victorian colour...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is just fabulous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT birthday card! The image is adorable and I love the stamped sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Celebrations challenges! Don't forget, another challenge starts tomorrow so hope to see you play along :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, Marie. Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME, love all the metal accents! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Stamping Chef! --Sous Chef Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love your embellishments! They go so well with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Marie. Good luck with the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colour scheme, beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Tim Holtz Challenge, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  13. cracking take on our theme
    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...