Monday 6 May 2013

Party Time Freya

Afternoon! Have you had a nice long Bank Holiday weekend? Mine's been nice and relaxing and I've actually got a fair bit of cardmaking done - whoop, whoop!!! Sam went to his friend's birthday party on Saturday from early evening until late and then by the time we got up on Sunday morning, he got dressed, had his breakfast and was off back to his friend's to stay the night and I've not gotta pick him up til 7pm. The weather's been gorge today!! Me and my Mum and Aunt went and did a little bit of shopping - I stocked up in the £ shop and I needed some printer paper cos I was down to my last few sheets. While I was in Staples, I got a Desk Tidy (the Martha Stewart collaboration range) to match my other craft desk bits for 40% off, so I saved nearly £6 - and it's a luverly Duck Egg Blue colour to match the Matthew Williamson wallpaper in my front room!!!
Anyhoo, here's one of the cards I made - to enter into Digistamp Boutique's Monthly Comp:


I've used 'Party Time Freya' from Digistamp Boutique coloured with Speccies and Promarkers with some stickles and glossy accents, Imaginisce papers and Chipboard Sentiment, MFT Open Scallop Border Die, Memory Box Bow Corner Die topped with some ribbon and gems from my stash.
I need to try and make some 'flat' cards a bit more often cos they're much better for posting! Hope ya like it! Enjoy your evening............xx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Marie - love the image and candy colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card Marie, love the adorable image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous marie.your papers and colours are fab and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...