Friday 15 February 2013

A Dog in a Tutu!

Hello! It's an odd name for a post and I must admit, I'm starting to struggle a bit with what to call them lately! But when you see my card, all will become clear! It's Friday and so it's time for a new sketch over at the Friday Sketch Challenge and it's a fab one by Christine. We've also got a fab sponsor this fortnight, in the shape of 2 Cute 2 Ink, who supplied the DT with some gorge images to work with, as well as donating the prize. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - 2 Cute 2 Ink coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Pro/Flexmarkers.
Papers - My Mind's Eye.
Sentiment - Magazine Freebie.
Other - Pink Card - Papermania, Gems and Pearls from stash.

Do any of you have problems posting pics onto your blog? When I upload them, they appear sideways, it doesn't always happen, only sometimes but I do the same things with my pics all the time, so I can't make it out. I've worked out a way round it now though, so it's not a major problem, I just wandered if it happened to anyone else?!
I love this cute 'Dog in a Tutu'.....see, I told ya!! And as soon as I saw him, I knew I had the perfect paper to go with him. It's just a shame I've got no-one to send my valentine to, so it's gone in the box with all my other cards!
Right, I think that's enough waffle for one day - please hop over and check out my teamie's fab cards and don't forget to join in with the challenge. TTFN......................xx


1 comment:

  1. aw so sweet marie.the image is adorable and i love your pretty pink colours and papers.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...