Image - Inky Impressions coloured with spectrum noirs and promarkers.
Papers - Freebies from a magazine by Lilly Bimble.
Die Cuts - Magnolia Doohickey Doily, Marianne Designs Hearts, Spellbinders Nestie Circle.
Other - Sentiment from Elzybells, Glossy Accents (on ruler), WRMK corner chomper and gems from stash.
The papers I've used were free with this month's Quick Cards magazine but were so lush I had to go and check out Lilly Bimble and when I saw that you could get 50% off by using coupon code BIMBLE50, I couldn't help it when a few digi paper downloads slipped into my basket!! Go and have a looksy!
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Papercrafting Journey - For a Girl.
- Creative Belli - Challenge #162 Rhinestones.
- Nutcrafters - Challenge #35 Cute and Girly.
- Paper Pretties - PWC243 Square Cards.
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Challenge 112 One for the Girls.
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use at least one heart on your project.
- Inky Impressions - Challenge #95 Bingo (Pink/Sentiment/Die)
- Creative Card Crew - Challenge #28 Girly.
- Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #100 Anything Goes.