Saturday 6 October 2012

Autumn Colours

Evening! Sorry I've not been around for a bit, I've been a sickly child! I won't go into it too much, but it involved an infection and some IV antibiotics.
Here's a card I made to join in with the sketch challenge over at Sketch and Stash Challenge:

Ingredients:
Image - Magnolia Tilda coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Raspberry Road.
Die Cut - Leafy Branch by Memory Box.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps.
Other - Twine from WRMK, Leaf charm from Duck Pond Crafts, Brown card - Bazzill Basics, Leaf punch and pearls from stash.

I hope you've all been keeping well, I'll get round to visit you over the next few days. Back tomorrow...........xx

1 comment:

  1. so stunning maria.really love your rich colours and gorgeous image and details.
    so sorry you have bben so poorly hun, i hope you are ok now.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...