Image - Pollycraft coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers.
Papers - Freebies from a magazine last year.
Sentiment - Magazine freebie.
Wooden Embellie - Crafts U Love.
Other - Ribbon and Gems from stash.
I'm loving Pollycraft digis at the mo! I bought lots of the bundles when the store closed down earlier on this year and it'll take me ages to work my way through them all but I thought I'd make a start with the Christmas ones! When I first started making this card, I had in mind it being for a little boy but then I think I kinda ruined that idea with the big bow, so now I think I might send it to someone from my little boy.....although he's not quite so little anymore!! This card came together pretty quickly until I got to that little wooden present embellie and then everything I tried colouring it with, didn't work. In the end, I remembered my Sakura gel pens and they did the trick!
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes.
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge #33 Traditional Colours.
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge 201 Anything Goes.
- Paperplay - Week 42 'Wooden it be nice'.
- Just Keep on Creating - Challenge 4 Anything Goes.
- 365 Cards - Day 231 'You raise me up' (Lift 3 items for dimension - image, sentiment and wooden present).