Image - 'Ahoy Mate' by Paper Cupcakes coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Rusty Pickle.
Dies - Tim Holtz 'Weathered Clock' die and MFT die-namics 'Mini Flag' dies.
Other - Docrafts embossing folder, Vintage Photo distress ink, Eyelets, Crop-a-dile and Twine, Black card and Pirate coin buttons - all from stash. For the glitter part of the recipe, I also used my sakura stardust pen to highlight the writing on the flags but I don't think you can see it very well in the pic!?!
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- The Crafty Pad - Challenge 188 Autumn Colours.
- Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C154 Anything Goes with an Autumn twist.
- Digi Design Challenges - Use more than 1 Die Cut or Punch.
- Crafty Ann's Challenge - Autumnal Colour Scheme.
- Fun with Shapes and More - Challenge 117 Cards with an Animal.
- Raise the Bar - Challenge 111 'I believe I can fly' Anything with Wings.
- Our Craft Lounge - Challenge 134 Use Twine.
- Digi Haven - Fins or Feathers Free digi challenge.
Before I go, I just wanted to share my 'proud Mum moment' with you - my son, Sam started secondary school today and of course, I couldn't let him leave this morning without the obligatory photo shoot! Here's my handsome boy in his new uniform:
Hope you like my card and piccie. Thanks for visiting..............xxx